That is fantastic life advice.
Lemony Snicket doesn’t give a damn fuck
what the fuck is this shit
release the penguins
are those ten fortes
I see two dinosaurs nuzzling each other.
EIGHT NOTE CHORDS? What instrument(s) is this for? An octopus??
Its called the Death Waltz, and was written as a joke but people have attempted it on piano.
Saxes move downstage.
SWEET JESUS CLICK THAT
my fingers are already bleeding
10 Movies This Child of the ’80s Wants Her Kids to Learn From - source (Huffington Post)
1. Each of us is a brain, an athlete, a basket case, a princess and a criminal. (The Breakfast Club)
2. The world is full of guys. Don’t be a guy; be a man. (Say Anything)
3. Your mom and dad were young and clueless and angst-ridden once, too. (Back to the Future)
4. Sometimes awesome people might “live to like you,” and you might not feel the same way. That’s OK. (Pretty in Pink)
5. No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world. (Dead Poets Society)
6. Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. (Ferris Bueller’s Day Off)
7. Say “bless you” when someone sneezes. (Singles)
8. We are all Goonies. (The Goonies)
9. I’ll be right here. (E.T.: The Extraterrestrial)
10. Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line. (The Princess Bride)
I like getting older. I feel like I’m finally aging into my personality.
OH MY GOD
But have you been on CarpetsForAirports.com?
Everyone, at some point in their lives, wakes up in the middle of the night with the feeling that they are all alone in the world, and that nobody loves them now and that nobody will ever love them, and that they will never have a decent night’s sleep again and will spend their lives wandering blearily around a loveless landscape, hoping desperately that their circumstances will improve, but suspecting in their heart of hearts, that they will remain unloved forever. The best thing to do in these circumstances is to wake someone else up, so that they can feel this way, too.
Page 1 of 123